All ****** application has been quoted by the the Panama Officer
All ****** application has been forwarded to Panama Officer
Mar ****** has applied for ship registration
Shi ****** has applied for ship registration
1. What’s the relationship between Marine Online and Consul-General Embassy of Panama?
Marine Online is officially authorized by Consul-General Embassy of Panama and all the applications submitted on Marine Online will be sent to Panama Officer for approval, users can monitor the status of the application, make payment online and download the approved temporary certificate from Marine Online at any time.
2. How do I apply for the crew endorsement?
3. Who can apply for crew endorsement on Marine Online?
Any Shipowner/Manning Agency companies who are registered on Marine Online can apply for the crew endorsement.
4. How long does it take to get the approval?
It takes 1-3 working days approximately to receive the temporary certificate (valid for 3 months) and the hard copy will be ready in 1 month or so. Additionally you can opt for our express service where you can get the endorsement around 1 weeks’ time.
5. Can I withdraw/amend my application after submission?
Application cannot be withdrawn if Panama Officer has begun processing them. However, you can submit the missing documents/additional documents via Marine Online for your submitted application.
6. Will my application fee be refunded if Consul-General Embassy of Panama rejects my application?
Application fee cannot be refunded if Panama Officer has begun processing them.